We are located in sunny Tampa, in the West Coast of Florida, within 2 miles of the University of South Florida (USF) and H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center.
Directions from Tampa International Airport (approx. 30 minutes, 20 miles):
1. Follow exit signs to RED TERMINAL, red terminal becomes AIRPORT EXIT.
2. Take the SR-60 ramp toward I-275/Downtown,
3. Merge onto N. MEMORIAL HWY (FL-60 E.),
4. Merge onto I-275 NORTH toward I-4,
5. From I-275 North, exit on BEARSS AVENUE EXIT #53,
6. Merge RIGHT onto BEARSS AVENUE East ,
7. Turn LEFT on BRUCE B. DOWNS BLVD. (CR-581 N.),
8. Turn RIGHT on SKIPPER ROAD , which is second traffic light,
9. Soon after curve, turn RIGHT on UNIVERSITY POINT PARK entrance.
10.Second building to the right, #14506A (blue awning).